Exams are over! You want to leave school completely behind you. Relax, play with your pets, sleep in…but after a few days, consider activities that will help you in the long run (guaranteed)
- Writing a thank you letter to a college professor who was particularly supportive or inspiring
- Asking a professor if he/she is willing to write an academic letter of recommendation over the break
- Selecting items of particular achievement to add to a professional portfolio
- Updating your resume/cover letter/Linkedin profile to reflect new skills or training
- Reviewing your graduating plan – are you on track to graduate?
- Reflecting on your performance to identify areas of desired or needed improvement
- Thinking ahead to the summer – internship applications? Taking summer courses?
- Thanking your parents (and friends/other family members) for emotionally and financially supporting your academic Goals!
Have a wonderful winter break!
Weil College Advising, LLC