My November newsletter is filled with interesting and timely articles. Take a look:
- Big Fish or Little Fish? – Deciding if you’ll be better suited to being a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond is an important part of finding a college that will be the best match for you.
- Majoring in Actuarial Science – When it comes to pay, job satisfaction, and employability, actuaries have one of the best careers available.
- Net Price Calculators – Get an early estimate of your out-of-pocket cost before you finalize your college list.
- Acing that Interview – Never turn down the offer of an interview! If you do, it looks as though you are not a serious applicant. Here are some tips to guide your experience.
- Should Standardized Tests be the Standard? – Although some schools downplay the importance of standardized tests, there is no question that there are colleges that rely heavily on them in making admissions decisions.
Bettina Weil, LMSW, IEC